RLBuddy for Android 1.4.3 is out now
After talking to some of the observers on productions I have worked on I made some small updates to the Android version of RLBuddy which is now available on the Google Play Store for free.
– Added observed player indicator
– Car model instead of a sphere
– Hotkey indicators for observer
– Separate indicator of the last goal scored
– Car touches (only works if started at beginning of the game)
– Ball touches (only works if started at beginning of the game)
These changes will help observers make better decisions on who to observe during gameplay, but also during the ingame replays. Feel free to drop any feature request you would like to see in the Android version of RLBuddy.
You can download it by clicking HERE and is completely free.